Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ironman 70.3, its a good excuse

Last October 1, 2013 the Cobra Ironman 70.3 Philippines opens its website for the hundreds of triathletes waiting in front of their computers to register for the event. Around 9:30 I was contemplating whether I will register or not for this event. But since I came here to Singapore last 2007 I never got the time to enjoy myself in a vacation, never went to Thailand, Batam, or any Island resort where my wife and I can enjoy a much needed R&R.

And so I took my credit card out, fill out the online form and made my payment for the Cobra Ironman 70.3 Philippines, boom here's our chance to get a vacation and yes it will be at the beautiful Cebu City in my home country, The Philippines. Yes at long last a well deserved vacation, though it will still be another 8 months more its still worth the wait and the preparation for the event I have signed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment