Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ironman 70.3 Putrajaya Malaysia

I been staying here in Singapore for the past 6 years now and I have never traveled anywhere else, maybe its lack of budget or maybe I was too lazy to travel my butt out of this place. The farthest I have ever been outside of Singapore was Johor Bahru in Malaysia though I was just a bridge away from my house.

I would always see pictures of friends standing in front of the Petronas twin towers in Kuala Lumpur enjoying there vacation there.

When Ironman 70.3 Putrajaya open for registration I quickly register for the event and they have a special opening price of $199 which was to good to miss out. Now its my time to get pictures in front of the Petronas towers together with my Argon 18 E112 and of course another excuse to get some much needed R&R with my wife. I dont think so I will be doing the 70.3 event though it will still be a blast to get a vacation there.

No comments:

Post a Comment