Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I fear...

I guess time really fly as fast as it's wing can carry it. I seems that only a few fast have past by but I thought from my last post has been recently happening, my little girl is getting less and less "malambing" to me and her mom. Too many factors has been to affect this change in my daughters attitude, me trying to push her away everytime she wants to hug me, sometimes trying to reprimand her things that she should have not or should have done. Another thing is this TFC (finding fault on TV hehehe), anyway Mara-Clara is another culprit, I don't know why it's very easy to sympatise with the Antagonist and not the Protagonist, it's much more easier to be like the Antagonist. Hayyyyyyyyyyy(sigh)

Anyway I'll do my best to revert whatever I can to let her know how much I love her.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment